On Monday, Apple opened its World Developers Conference and immediately unveiled what everyone’s been waiting to hear from the company the past few weeks. Phill Schiller took the stge to announce that the new MacBook Pro is being released and just like we all expected, it’s got retina display.
According to Apple here are the specs to look forwards too.
- The new MacBook Pro will be 25 percent thinner than the older version, which means it will be just 0.7 inches thick, weighing only 4.46 pounds, making it the lightest MacBook Pro ever released.
- It will feature a Powerful Ivy Bridge processor, 2.7 GHz Quadcore i7
- Up to 8GB 1600MHz memory, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M GPU with up to 1 GB of memory.
Furthermore, the upgraded laptops will also come with the fastest RAM, fastest graphics, and they will be built with up to 768 GB flash storage. Schiller unveiled that it will also have up to 30 days of stand-by time.
The new MacBook Pro will come with two high speed 3.0 USB ports.
- The 13-inch starting at $1199 with 4GB Ram, 2.5 GHz dual-core i5, and a 7hr battery
- The 15-inch version will have up to 2.6GHz quadcore Core i7, up to 16GB of RAM, and Kepler GT 650M graphics.
Check out the Video below.
NEW MACBOOK PRO
Furthermore, Don’t Forget that OS X Mountain Lion is also Coming soon. Apple is even announcing that with any new MacBook Pro purchase you will receive a free upgrade
Rate, Review and Share Your thoughts on this article in the comment section below.
Follow us on Twitter @RatePublic
Like us on Facebook