- DIY Design Projects
Easy Fun DIY Design Projects After searching the web through countless fun projects that you can do it yourself at home. Whether you’re trying to be cost effective, stuck in on a rainy day or just looking for some fun projects to do at home to pass the time, we’ve compiled a list of a few things we found really cool. Enjoy
Cork Bulletin Board
Check out Emilys Blogspot: simplyem.blogspot.com for instructions and more!
- Gather up some old picture frames
- paint the frames or leave them rugged rustic looking
- Paint the glass with chalkboard paint.
Coffee Scented Candles
I love the aroma of coffee so i thought this one was a really cool and fun one to do. The heat from the candle lifts and spreads the delicious aroma of the coffee into the room. Lovely
- Small bowl
- Coffee Beans of your choice
- Candle with casing around it
Picture says it all..
Easy Fun DIY Design Projects
Found this next one to be insanely cool!!
His & Her Personalized Mugs
- Grab a Sharpie and Porcelain Dish
- Draw on the Mugs with Sharpie
- Bake Mugs for 30 minutes at 350 degrees
- Cool completely before washing
Look up: abeautifulmess.typepad.com for a full step by step review!
We hoped you enjoyed this list there will be plenty more to come in the near future. Feel free to try them out and share with us your experience, pictures, or even just simple comments on how it any of these Easy Fun DIY Design Projects came out for you!
Rate Review and Share Your thoughts on these Easy Fun DIY Design Projects in the comment section below.
Follow us on Twitter @RatePublic
Like us on Facebook